Corn Casserole 100
- 1 stick(s) butter, melted (½ cup stick)
- 1 cup(s) sour cream
- 1 package(s) corn muffin mix (recommended, Jiffy) (8 ounce package)
- 1 can(s) cream-style corn (14 ¾ ounce can)
- 1 can(s) whole kernel corn, drained (15 ¼ ounce can)
- 1 cup(s) shredded cheddar
Preheat oven to 350°. In large bowl stir together the cans of corn, corn, muffin mix, sour cream, and melted butter. Pour into a greased 9x13 casserole dish. Bake for 45 minutes, or until golden brown. Remove from oven and top with cheddar cheese. Return to oven for 5-10 min or until cheese melte...