Cornish Game Hens with Prosciutto and Rosemary with White Beans | Serious Eats : Recipes
- 3 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 Cornish game hens, about 8 ounces each, backbones removed with kitchen shears, and spread flat.
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh rosemary
- 2 medium cloves garlic, minced (about 2 teaspoons)
- 4 thin slices prosciutto di Parma
- 2 (15-ounce) cans cannellini beans, drained and rinsed
1 Preheat the oven to 450°F. Drizzle a rectangular baking dish with 1 teaspoon of olive oil Drizzle each of the hens, front and back, with 1 teaspoon of olive oil each. Season with salt and pepper, and rub all over with the chopped rosemary and garlic. Lay breast-side-up in a single layer in the ...