COWBOY MAC AND CHEESE
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 package(s) taco seasoning
- 4 cup(s) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 can(s) Ranch Beans (undrained)
- 1 pound(s) cooked ground round
- 1 box(es) elbow macaroni cooked
Cook macaroni. Cook meat with onions. Add taco seasoning to meat and onion mixture. Combine macaroni and meat mixture. Add the beans and 3 cups of cheese. Cook at 350° for 30 minutes. Use the last cup of cheese to top the casserole and continue heating until melted. Kids love -- if making for adu...