- 2 cups apple cider
- 9 tablespoons sugar
- 2 cups cranberries (fresh or frozen)
- 3 Golden Delicious apples
- 6 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 2 tablespoons golden brown sugar
Whisk apple cider, corn syrup, and brown sugar in heavy large saucepan. Boil over high heat until reduced to 1 cup, about 15 minutes. Add 4 tablespoons butter; whisk until melted. Remove from heat. Melt remaining 4 tablespoons butter in heavy large skillet over medium heat. Add apple pieces; saut...