Cranberry Mousse Pie
- 1 (9 inch) pie shell, baked
- 2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 (16 ounce) can jellied cranberry sauce
- 1 (3 ounce) package cranberry flavored gelatin mix
- 1 cup cranberry juice
1. In a saucepan over medium heat, bring the cranberry juice to a boil. Remove from heat, add gelatin and stir until dissolved. 2. In a mixing bowl, beat the cranberry sauce for 1 minute. Add gelatin mixture and stir until well mixed. Chill in refrigerator for 2 1/2 hours or until thickened, but...