- 1 (12-oz.) package fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 tablespoon orange zest
- 1 navel orange, peeled and coarsely chopped
- 2 jalapeño peppers, seeded and coarsely chopped
- 3 tablespoons coarsely chopped crystallized ginger
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 cup sugar
1. Pulse cranberries in a food processor until coarsely chopped. Transfer to a bowl. 2. Pulse orange zest and next 5 ingredients in food processor 3 to 5 times or until orange, ginger, and pepper are finely chopped. Stir into cranberries; cover and chill 2 to 24 hours.