Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Elio Grasso Barbera d'Alba (2011)Wishlisted
Cappellano Barbera Barbera d'Alba (2009)Wishlisted
Fleur de California Petite Sirah (2010)Wishlisted
Taylor Fladgate Porto Lbv (2003)Rated
Cadrans de Lassugue St-Emilion Bordeaux (2010)Rated
Cupcake Vineyards Prosecco (NV)Rated
Deloach Chardonnay Rrv (2010)Rated
Zinfandel for a BeginnerReplied
Red wine causing leg cramps??Replied