Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
We Found the Next Wine Lover’s ParadiseCommented
Julienas Cellier de la Vielle Eglise (2011)Reviewed
OK, Am I Lame, or What?Replied
Where Is Wine Your Friend? Ask Uncle Sam.Commented
Cloudy Bay Sauvignon Blanc New Zealand (2014)Rated
Franzia Crisp White (2002)Wishlisted
Franzia Refresh (NV)Wishlisted
The Best of Tin City, Paso Robles Wine CountryCommented
Schloss Schönborn Riesling Kabinett Erbacher Marcobrunn (2004)Wishlisted
How to transport wine internationally?Replied