Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Bubbles - Champagne and Sparkling WineReplied
Wines at release and down the roadReplied
Red Rock Winemaker's Blend Reserve (2013)Rated
Leaping Horse Cab Sav (2013)Rated
Dublin Ranch California Chardonnay (2014)Rated
Barkan Classic Petite Sirah (2013)Reviewed
Product of Italy Stella Rosa l'Originate Stella Rosso a Low Alcohol Grape Wine Semi Sweet Il Conte (NV)Cellared
Robert Mondavi Private Selection Merlot (2014)Cellared
Il Conte d'Alba Stella Rosa RossoCellared