Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
What have you bought lately?Replied
Finca las Moras Malbec (2014)Wishlisted
Santa Carolina Reserva Cabernet Sauvignon (2013)Wishlisted
Beviamo Dolce Rosso (NV)Commented
Hello Snooth! George is here | Interesting wine insideReplied
Philo Ridge Vineyards Viognier Nelson RanchReviewed
The Wolftrap Syrah Mourvedre Viognier (2014)Reviewed
Mer Soleil Silver Unoaked Chardonnay Santa Lucia (2013)Cellared
Kirkland Old Vine Zinfandel (2012)Reviewed