Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Bodegas Castano Hecula Monastrell Yecla (2011)Cellared
Synera Crianza (2009)Cellared
Finca de Los Arandinos Malacapa Rioja (2011)Cellared
Château Haut Bessac Grand Vin de Bordeaux (2003)Cellared
Chateau Cissac Cru Bourgeois Haut Medoc (2008)Cellared
Fox Creek Cabernet-Merlot Duet (2006)Cellared
Estate Riesling Butterfly Zilliken (2012)Cellared
Van Volxem Rotschiefer Riesling Kabinett (2012)Cellared
Keuka Spring Vineyards Vignoles Finger Lakes (2008)Wishlisted
Urziger Wurzgarten Riesling Auslese (2002)Cellared