Creamed Spinach 2
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Gordon Brothers Kamiak Rock Lake Red (2007)Listed
Willamette Valley Vynvd Riesling (2009)Cellared
Ideas for a tasting/dinner with lobster thermidor?Replied
Hearthstone estate grown RoussaneScanned
Epoch Estate BlendScanned
B R Cohn Silver Label CabernetScanned
Wine and Cheese PartyReplied
Eugen Wehrheim Dornfelder Qba Niersteiner Spiegelberg (2007)Wishlisted
Kim Crawford Pinot Noir (2011)Cellared