Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Alma Mora Pinot Grigio (2009)Reviewed
Colle Dei Bardellini Pigato Riviera Ligure di Ponente (2011)Wishlisted
Jean Claude Mas Coteaux du Languedoc les Faïsses (2007)Wishlisted
Chateau Paul Mas Gres de Montpellier Clos de Savignac (2011)Wishlisted
Tasting with GregT: Vega, Burg, and TokajReplied
Darnault Benjamin Minervois (2013)Rated
B Side Cabernet Sauvignon Napa (2010)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Bogle Vineyards Merlot California (2011)Listed