Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Undervalued Wine Categories: Late Bottled Vintage PortCommented
Last Minute Sparkling Wine for Your Valentine’s Day SweetieCommented
Ignios Origenes Ignios Vijariego Negro (2013)Wishlisted
Canada Dry Tonic WaterWishlisted
Domaine Sangouard-Guyot Saint Veran (2014)Reviewed
Robert Mondavi Winery Napa Valley Pinot (1991)Reviewed
True Myth Cabernet SauvignonWishlisted