Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Markham Cellar 1879 Blend (2012)Reviewed
Sterling Vineyards Zinfandel Vintner's Collection (2012)Rated
Cameron Hughes Riesling Lot 390 Columbia Valley (2012)Cellared
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Rockpile Winery Zinfandel Rockpile Jack's Cabin (2011)Reviewed
La Nina Roja Single Estate Gran Reserva Dop Carinena (2007)Reviewed
Montessu Isola Dei Nuraghi IGT (2012)Reviewed
Turley Hayne Petite Syrah (2011)Reviewed
Turley P.Sirah Rattlesnake (2005)Wishlisted