Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Seghesio Zinfandel Home Ranch (2010)Reviewed
Neige Apple Ice Wine (2008)Wishlisted
Sineann Celilo Vineyard Gewurztraminer (2013)Reviewed
Chakana Estate Red Mendoza (2013)Cellared
Fuki Plum (NV)Wishlisted
Laetitia Winery Champagne Blend Arroyo Grande Valley Cuvée M (2005)Listed
Matteo Correggia Roero Arneis (2014)Wishlisted
Matthiasson Rose (2014)Wishlisted