Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Michel Torino Cabernet Sauvignon Don David Reserve (2013)Cellared
Michel Torino Chardonnay Don David Reserve (2013)Cellared
Trivento Malbec Reserve (2012)Wishlisted
Hermannhof Winery Vignoles Hermann (NV)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Secret Santa 2015Replied
Eroica " Chateau Ste. Michelle & Dr. Loosen C.v (2010)Wishlisted
Agricola Punica Barrua Isola Dei Nuraghi IGT (2011)Wishlisted
And now for something completely different ...Replied