Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Texas Hills Vineyard Toro de Tejas (2009)Listed
Let's Get Geeky: Obscure Greek Wine GrapesCommented
Numanthia Termes (2011)Wishlisted
Bogle Vineyards Zinfandel Old Vines (2013)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Chateau Landat Haut-Medoc Cru Bourgeois Vieilles Vignes (1998)Reviewed
Vestini Campagnano Kajanero Terre del Volturno (2011)Rated
De Bortoli Shiraz Db Selection (2009)Wishlisted
Jacob's Creek Shiraz Reserve (2010)Wishlisted
Alois Lageder Am Sand Gewurztraminer Alto Adige (2012)Cellared