Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Best Wine Deals
Rockburn Pinot Noir (2012)Cellared
Te Mata Awatea (2012)Cellared
Your Vermont Wine Guide, Part OneCommented
Searching by member/contributorReplied
Bordeaux: Yea or nay?Commented
Creativity in label and bottle designsReplied
Eredi Carlo Tamborini San Zeno Riserva Ticino Switzerland (2006)Rated