Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Monte Antico Rosso (2009)Listed
Sangiovese under $15Commented
Wine and Food in SpainReplied
Goldwater Pinot Noir (2010)Wishlisted
Peter Lehmann Art 'N' Soul Chardonnay (2011)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Caduceus Cellars Nagual de la Naga (2011)Wishlisted
Cavit Alta Luna Dolomiti Phases Red Blend (2009)Rated
Andes Peak Mendoza Argentine Malbec (2012)Reviewed
Sommelier Position Available PBC, FLAReplied