Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Vintjs Dry Creek Valley Zinfandel (2012)Reviewed
Fonseca Porto 10 Year Old Tawny (2013)Reviewed
Laraia Gavi (2008)Wishlisted
Jasci Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (2011)Wishlisted
What have you bought lately?Replied
All about OakReplied
Licor Legui (NV)Listed
Della Robbia Rosso Semi-SweetRated
Mas la Plana Torres Penedes Bottle (2006)Wishlisted