Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Coconut Rice Sweet Potato Cheesecake
Spicy Salmon & Avocado Tower
Best Wine Deals
The France ShowReplied
Château Talbot St.-Julien Pre-Arrival (2012)Rated
Château Poujeaux (2012)Rated
Château Ramage la Batisse (2012)Rated
Château Vieux Plantier (2009)Rated
Capsules on Wine BottlesReplied
Layer Cake Primitivo (2011)Wishlisted
Mcmanis Family Vineyards Zinfandel (2012)Wishlisted
Trapiche Malbec Oak Cask Mendoza (2012)Rated
Tablas Creek Esprit de Beaucastel Blanc (2008)Reviewed