Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Eager to learn all about wineReplied
Syrah Offline 7/19/14 Sonoma CountyReplied
Chateau Lagrezette Malbec Cru d'Exception Cahors France (2006)Listed
Domaine de la Jasse Vin de Pays d'Oc Vieilles Vignes (2009)Wishlisted
Bersano Moscato d'Asti (2011)Wishlisted
From Douglas in Chicago!Posted
Scagliola Chardonnay Piemonte DOC Casot Dan Vian (2010)Wishlisted
Where has all the Malbec Gone?Commented
Top Malbec Tasted 4/14Commented
Laya Almansa (2012)Rated