Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Bassermann-Jordan Riesling Kabinett Deidesheimer Paradiesgarten (2007)Wishlisted
Chapoutier Ermitage le MealScanned
Primo Amore Moscato (2010)Wishlisted
Chateau Lestruelle Medoc (2010)Wishlisted
Chateau Lestruelle Medoc (2008)Wishlisted
Tudor Pinot Noir Santa Lucia Highlands (2006)Wishlisted
Oak Leaf Vineyards Zinfandel California White Zinfandel (NV)Wishlisted
Rebel Cabernet Sauvignon Newmans OwnReviewed
The Show Cabernet Sauvignon (2012)Rated