Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Eyrie Vineyards Dundee Hills Pinot Gris (2012)Cellared
Coeur d'Alene Cellars Red Blend Washington Switchback Red (NV)Wishlisted
12USD to much markup for Luxury Vineyard Vintage per bottle.?Replied
Mysterious case of Pisoni 2012Replied
Croix de Montceau Saint-Veran (2010)Reviewed
The Great Prosecco SurgeCommented
Menage a Trois MidnightReviewed
Menage a Trois Merlot (2013)Reviewed
Morgan Cotes du Crow's (2012)Wishlisted
Andre Andrieux & Fils Côtes du Rhône Villages Cuvée Jules (2008)Wishlisted