Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Trefethen Merlot Napa Valley (2012)Cellared
Need help with wine storageReplied
Weekend Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied
Terre Molin Amarone (2005)Wishlisted
Erben Pinot Noir (2012)Wishlisted
Trapiche Varietals Pinot Noir (2012)Rated
Wild Pig Cabernet Sauvignon (2014)Rated
Rabbit Ridge Chardonnay Paso Robles (2014)Reviewed
Parmelee-Hill Darcy (2014)Reviewed
Insurrection Cabernet Sauvignon Shiraz (2014)Wishlisted