Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Andrew Murray Syrah Tous les Jours Santa Ynez Valley (2012)Rated
Volnay Aoc (2008)Rated
Cakebread 05 Cabernet Sauvignon Cabernet Sauvignon (2005)Rated
Caymus Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon 40th Anniversary Edition (2013)Rated
Mer Soleil Silver Unoaked Chardonnay Santa Lucia (2013)Rated
Conundrum Red Blend (2012)Rated
Where to 'retire'?Replied
Who Monitors Labels?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Windy Bay Pinot Noir (2012)Reviewed