Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Torbreck the Steading (2010)Cellared
2006 Vina Haras de Pirque Albis Cabernet Sauvignon - Carmenere, Maipo Valley, Chile (2006)Reviewed
Article on Dry FarmingReplied
Errazuriz Wild Ferment Pinot Noir Escultura Estate Casablanca Valley Chile (2010)Reviewed
Dezzani Dolce Sweet RedWishlisted
Frank Family Vineyards Reserve Cabernet Rutherford (2011)Cellared
J Lohr 40th Anniversary Red Blend Paso Robles (NV)Cellared
J. Lohr Highlands Bench Pinot Noir (2011)Cellared
Gancia Asti SpumanteWishlisted