Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Wine Storage IdeaPosted
What have you bought lately?Replied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
The Best GUTSMAP® ProjectReplied
Must-Drink Grapes from GreeceCommented
Albastrele Select Cabernet Sauvignon Merlot (2013)Reviewed
Von Hovel Riesling Oberemmeler Feinherb (2013)Wishlisted
Domaine Louis Boillot et Fils Gevrey-Chambertin (2011)Reviewed
Herdade Do Rocim Alentejo Branco Amphora (2014)Listed
Mark West Pinot Noir Carneros (2013)Cellared