Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Wine Meetup ClubsPosted
Winery Arts Squared Three (2006)Wishlisted
La Antigua Clasico Rioja Crianza (2010)Wishlisted
Summerhill Pyramid Winery Organic Gewurztraminer (2013)Reviewed
Starling Castle Riesling (2012)Reviewed
Grand Clu Classe Chateau Pape Clement 1955Replied
Girard Winery Artistry Napa Valley (2003)Reviewed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Prima Perla Prosecco (NV)Reviewed