Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Peter Brum Dornfelder Vino Noir (2014)Wishlisted
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Drinking old champagneReplied
Information about my bottle collectionReplied
Weekday Wines - Post Pictures of your SelectionsReplied
Chambord Liqueur Royale de France (NV)Listed
Saurus Select Cabernet Sauvignon (2009)Wishlisted
Champagne w/ No Added SO2 from A to ZReplied
I have these wines to sell. Any interest?Replied