Creamed Spinach 2
- 4 package(s) frozen chopped spinach (10 ounce pkgs)
- ¼ cup(s) chopped shallots
- 1 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 package(s) Boursin cheese, either with pepper or garlic and herbs.
- 1 cup(s) whipping cream or more for creamy consistency.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
In a large sauce pan with salted water, cook spinach according to package directions. Drain well and press with a spatula or large spoon until as much of the liquid as possible in drained off. Return to pan. In small skillet, sauté the shallots in butter until translucent and soft. Add to spinach...
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Super Bowl, Super WineReplied
Carnivor Cabernet Sauvignon (2013)Rated
Stags' Leap Winery Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2011)Cellared
Lets see your AWESOME wine cellar!!Replied
Wine Competition 2015Replied
Chocolate Shop Chocolate Red (2012)Cellared
Roscato Red Blend Provincia di Pavia IGT Rosso Dolce (2011)Cellared
South Africa must try winesReplied
How to Pair Wine with Super Bowl FoodsCommented