Creamy Sweet Potato Dip
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoons plain Greek-style low-fat yogurt
- ¼ teaspoon honey
- 1/8 teaspoon dried chipotle chile powder
- ½ whole wheat pita, split and cut into 8 pieces
- 1/3 cup roasted mashed sweet potato
1. Preheat oven to 350�. Arrange pita pieces on a baking sheet; bake at 350�for 10 minutes until crisp. 2. While pita bakes, combine sweet potato, yogurt, honey, chile powder, and salt in a small bowl; stir with a fork until smooth. Serve with warm pita chips.