Creamy White Frosting - Recipe.com
- 1 cup shortening see savings
- 1-½ teaspoons vanilla see savings
- ½ teaspoon lemon extract, orange extract, or almond extract see savings
- 4-½ cups sifted powdered sugar (about 1 pound) see savings
- 3 to 4 tablespoons milk see savings
1. In a medium mixing bowl beat shortening, vanilla, and extract with an electric mixer on medium speed for 30 seconds. Slowly add half of the powdered sugar, beating well. Add 2 tablespoons of the milk. Gradually beat in remaining powdered sugar and enough remaining milk to reach spreading consi...