- 2 cups sparkling water, chilled
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 small cucumber, cut lengthwise into 4 spears (optional)
- 1 ½ cups diced peeled cucumber
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- ¾ cup water
Combine 3/4 cup water and sugar in a small saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat; cool.Place sugar mixture, diced cucumber, lemon juice, and ginger in a blender; process until smooth. Cover and chill.Combine cucumber mixture and sparkling w...