Dinner Quesadillas Recipe
- Spray oil
- 4 (6-inch) corn tortillas
- ¼ cup finely shredded pepper jack cheese, divided
- 1 cup warm taco meat filling (see recipe link above)
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat sour cream
- 1 tablespoon chopped cilantro or mint
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Spray with a thin film of oil and wipe out with a paper towel. Cook 2 tortillas on one side until lightly blistered. Remove to a clean work service, cooked side up. Meanwhile cook the other 2 tortillas in the same way. Top 2 of the tortillas each with 1...