- 1 package(s) vanilla instant pudding (4 serving pkg)
- 1 carton Cool Whip (4 ounce carton)
- Pecans, chopped
- 1 box(es) yellow cake mix with pudding
- 1 package(s) cream cheese (8 ounce pkg)
- 2 cup(s) milk, divided
- 1 can(s) crushed pineapple, well drained (20 ounce can)
Bake cake as directed. Cool. Blend together 1/2 C. milk with cream cheese. Prepare pudding mix, using only 1-1/2 C. milk. Combine with cream cheese mixture. Spread on cooled cake. Top with pineapple. Spread Cool Whip over pineapple layer. Sprinkle with chopped pecans. Refrigerate until well set.