- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) black peppercorns
- 2 tablespoon(s) almonds - slivered
- 1 tablespoon(s) sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon(s) cumin seeds
- ½ teaspoon(s) sea salt
- ½ teaspoon(s) thyme - dried
- 1 tablespoon(s) coriander seeds
Place all ingredients into a medium sized skillet over medium high heat. Toast all until fragrant, approximately 3 minutes, stirring often. Remove from the skillet and allow to cool on a plate for 30 minutes. Place all in a spice grinder or use a pestle and mortar to grind the ingredients into...