Easy Apple Dumplings Recipe | Taste of Home Recipes
- 6 small to medium apples, peeled and cored
- Pastry double-crust pie (9 inches)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon, divided
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 cups water
- 1-½ cups sugar, divided
1. In a saucepan, combine 1 cup sugar, water, 3 tablespoons butter and 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon. Bring to a boil; boil for 3 minutes. Remove from the heat and set aside. 2. Roll pastry into a 21-in. x 14-in. rectangle; cut into six 7-in. squares. Place one apple in the center of each square. Combin...