Easy Herb Bread
- 1 loaf frozen bread dough, partially thawed (like Rhodes)
- 3 tablespoon(s) grated Parmesan cheese
- ¼ cup(s) butter, melted
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic salt
- 2 teaspoon(s) dried oregano, basil or Italian seasoning
Cut partially thawed loaf into 12 slices, not quite cutting all the way through bottom of loaf. In small bowl, combine butter, seasonings, salt and cheese. Brush each slice, front and back with butter mixture. Place loaf in a greased 8-inch loaf pan. Pour any remaining seasoning mixture over the ...