Easy Pineapple Cheesecake
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sifted confectioners' sugar
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, well drained
- ½ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 16 ounces whipped topping
Mix graham cracker crumbs with melted butter, reserving 2 tablespoons; press into the bottom of an 8 to 9-inch springform pan; chill. Whip cream cheese with confectioners' sugar until fluffy; stir in pineapple. Fold whipped topping into the pineapple mixture; spread over crust. Sprinkle with rese...