Easy Provençal Lamb
- 3 tablespoons garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- You'll want to use a liquid-rather than a solid-honey for this recipe so it can be drizzled on the lamb.
- 1 (6- to 7-pound) bone-in leg of lamb
- 4 sprigs fresh thyme
- ½ cup good honey (see note)
- 2 sprigs fresh rosemary
- + 6 more ingredients
- 3 pounds ripe red tomatoes
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 large Spanish onion
- ½ cup good olive oil
- ½ cup Dijon mustard
Preheat the oven to 450 degrees. Place the leg of lamb in a large roasting pan fat side up and pat it dry with paper towels. Combine the mustard, 1 tablespoon of garlic, the rosemary, balsamic vinegar, 1 tablespoon salt and 1/2 teaspoon of pepper in a mini food processor and pulse until the gar...