Easy Succulent Saucy Spareribs
- 5 pounds spareribs, cut into 3-rib portions
- 1 cup Wish-Bone Italian Dressing
- ¼ cup finely chopped onion
- ¼ cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup Ragu Old World Style Traditional Pasta Sauce
1. Preheat oven to 300°. 2. Combine all ingredients except spareribs in small bowl. Arrange ribs in broiler pan without rack and top with sauce. Cover tightly with aluminum foil and bake 2 1/2 hours or until ribs are tender. To serve, drain fat from sauce and thicken sauce, if desired, and serv...