Easy Winter Recipe: Roasted Cabbage with Bacon | The Kitchn
- 10 Favorite Chicago Small Spaces
- I drizzled them with a little olive oil and sprinkled with kosher salt and fresh black pepper. Then I chopped about four slices of bacon into
- 1 large head green cabbage, outer leaves removed
- This is so timely! I just blogged about my beautiful purple cabbage...
- Metal, Glass, Ceramic, or Silicone Pans: When To Use Each
- Jars on the Table: 9 Cheap & Chic Ideas
- + 1 more ingredients
- Parmesan & Salt Ser...
You also might like
Sautéed Brussels Sprouts with Bacon and Golden Raisins Recipe
Pork Loin Braised with Cabbage Recipe
Standing Rib Roast with Porcini and Bacon Sauce Recipe
Slow-Cooker Recipe: Chicken with Bacon, Mushrooms, and Onions
Warm Cabbage Salad with Bacon and Blue Cheese Recipe
Pork Roast with Winter Fruits and Port Sauce Recipe