Easy Yogurt Pops
- 3 containers of yogurt, different flavors
- ¾ cup juice, separated (I used ½ c, orange juice and ¼ c. lime juice)
- 3 Tablespoons honey
- 8, 3 oz paper cups (or any molds you have)
- 8 popsicle sticks (you can also used cut straws)
1. Use three small bowls and put a container of yogurt into each. 2. Stir in 1/4 c juice and 1 tablespoon honey into each one. (These two things helps to sweeten the yogurt.) 3. Layer the yogurt into paper cups, put the cups on a plate or cake pan to keep steady and place in the freezer for 1 hou...