- ¼ cup(s) confectioners' sugar
- ¼ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
- ¼ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Imitation Rum Extract
- 1 pound(s) white baking chocolate, divided
- 4 ounce(s) (½ package) cream cheese, softened
- McCormick® Nutmeg, Ground
1. Melt 8 ounces of the chocolate as directed on package. Beat cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, nutmeg and extract in large bowl with electric mixer on medium speed mixer until well blended and smooth. Add melted chocolate; beat until well mixed. Cover. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until fi...