Endive with Walnut Vinaigrette
- 2 tablespoons walnut oil
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped chives
- 2 tablespoons red-wine vinegar
- 6 Belgian endives (about 1 ½ pounds)
1. Separate endive leaves, then thinly slice lengthwise and transfer to a large bowl. 2. Whisk together vinegar, chives, mustard, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/8 teaspoon pepper in a bowl, then whisk in oils in a slow stream until emulsified. Toss endive with enough vinaigrette to lightly coat. Seaso...