FAST BAKED SWEET POTATO HOME FRIES
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated lemon zest
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Coarse-grained salt and cracked black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil or nonstick vegetable spray
- 2 medium sweet potatoes, peeled
You won’t miss Mc-You-Know-Who’s fries a bit once you make this delicious alternative. These are so quick to prepare and so deeply satisfying, you’ll be surprised at how simple it is to add another side dish to the evening meal. PREHEAT oven to 400F. Cut sweet potatoes crosswise into 1 1/4-inch-t...