Fiesta Fudge Cookies
- 60 white and chocolate-striped candy drops or pieces, unwrapped
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 (1 pound 1.5 ounce) pouch Betty Crocker® sugar cookie mix
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (not evaporated)
- 6 ounces unsweetened chocolate
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large microwaveable bowl, microwave butter and chocolate on High 1 minute. Stir; microwave on High 1 minute longer or until butter is melted and chocolate can be stirred smooth. Stir condensed milk into chocolate mixture. Stir in cookie mix and cinnamon until w...