Fingerling Potato Hash with Pancetta and Onion
- 2 ounces sliced pancetta, cut into 3/4-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 pound fingerling or small new potatoes
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- ½ cup finely chopped sweet onion
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
1. In a medium saucepan, cover the potatoes with water and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to moderately high and simmer until tender, about 20 minutes; drain. Let the potatoes cool slightly, then cut into 1-inch pieces. 2. In a medium cast-iron skillet, cook the pancetta over moderately high he...