Fingerling Potatoes with Oyster Mushrooms
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 1 pound large fresh oyster mushrooms, torn into 1-inch-wide strips
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 4 tablespoons minced shallots, divided
- 2 pounds small yellow fingerling potatoes, unpeeled, halved lengthwise
- 7 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1. Position 1 rack in top third and 1 rack in bottom third of oven and preheat to 450°F. Brush 2 large rimmed baking sheets with 1 tablespoon olive oil each. Place potatoes on 1 prepared sheet; drizzle 3 tablespoons olive oil over and toss to coat. Spread potatoes in single layer; sprinkle with s...