Flour Tortilla Crisps with Parmesan
- 3 tablespoon(s) olive oil
- ½ teaspoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic pepper
- 1/3 cup(s) parmesan cheese
- 4 flour tortillas, 8 inch diameter sliced into strips
Preheat oven to 375°F. Cover cookie sheet with aluminum foil for ease of cleanup. Generously brush the first tortilla with olive oil, coating both the top and bottom of the tortilla. Place the first tortilla on a cutting surface. Then stack the next tortilla on top of the first tortilla so the...