- freshly ground salt and pepper to taste
- 1 cup panko (Japanese breadcrumbs)
- 2 cups milk (use as needed to thin mixture)
- 1 bag elbow macaroni, large size
- 5 cups cheese (mix of Emmenthaler, Gruyere, Raclette and Sharp White Cheddar)
- 1 store-bought fondue package
Heat the packaged fondue as a base. Add the 5 cups of cheese little by little, stirring to incorporate. Whenever it gets too thick, add a little milk. While the fromage is melting, boil bag of macaroni. Once done, Return the mac to the hot pan, pour the cheese sauce over it, mix it throug...