French Onion Biscuits
- ¼ cup milk
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 (8-oz.) carton French onion dip
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 cups all-purpose baking mix
- Garnish: fresh parsley sprigs
1. Whisk together first 3 ingredients until smooth. Stir in baking mix until well blended. Divide dough into 12 equal portions, and arrange on a lightly greased baking sheet. Brush tops of dough with melted butter. 2. Bake at 450° for 7 to 8 minutes or until lightly golden. Let stand 5 minutes be...