Fresh Strawberry Upside Down Cake
- 2 cups crushed fresh strawberries
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry flavored gelatin mix
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix, batter prepared as directed on package
1. Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). 2. Spread crushed strawberries on the bottom of a 9x13 inch baking pan. Evenly sprinkle strawberries with the dry gelatin powder, and top with mini marshmallows. 3. Prepare the cake mix as directed on the package, and pour on top of the marsh...