Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- 2 large leeks
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Marchesi di Frescobaldi Vermentino Ammiraglia Toscana (2012)Listed
Adobe Road Zinfandel Sonoma County (2005)Wishlisted
Dahlia Chardonnay Monterey County (2011)Wishlisted
Dama Wines Cabernet Sauvignon Walla Walla Valley (2004)Wishlisted
St. James Winery Red Blend Velvet Red (NV)Wishlisted
Jose Dhondt Blanc de Blancs Brut NVReplied
Parker Station Syrah (2010)Cellared
Belle Glos 'Meomi' Pinot Noir (2010)Rated
Manzanita Creek Mélange Sonoma Red Blend (2008)Rated