Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- 2 large leeks
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Fortified wines are red or white?Replied
Santa Margherita Pinot GScanned
Clark-Claudon Vineyards Cabernet Sauvignon United States (2008)Wishlisted
Guido Porro Barolo Vigna Lazzairasco (2005)Reviewed
Gollywobbler Peach (NV)Reviewed
Barbera is Taking on AirsCommented
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied