Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- 2 large leeks
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Article on Dry FarmingReplied
The Problem with Wine RatingsCommented
Calina Reserva Carmenere (2012)Wishlisted
Feudo Principi di Butera Insolia Sicilia (2011)Wishlisted
The Gatekeeper Shiraz Mclaren Vale (2012)Wishlisted
Wente Cabernet Sauvignon Livermore Valley Charles Wetmore (2011)Wishlisted
Sean Minor Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Wishlisted
Quattro Mani Barbera Piemonte DOC (2012)Reviewed
BenMarco Malbec Mendoza Argentina 2011Commented