Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- 2 large leeks
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Campillo Rioja Reserva Selecta RedScanned
Ranch 32 Chardonnay (2011)Wishlisted
Chateau St. Jean Chardonnay (2011)Wishlisted
Luna Vineyards Sangiovese Reserve Napa Valley (2009)Wishlisted
Moet & Chandon Brut Imperial Bottle (NV)Cellared
Castello Il Palagio Montefolchi (2003)Cellared
Castello Il Palagio Chianti Classico Riserva (1997)Cellared
Viansa Chardonnay Carneros Cento Per Cento (2003)Cellared
L'Avenir Estate Pinotage Stellenbosch (2011)Wishlisted