Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- 2 large leeks
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Montinore Estate Riesling Willamette Valley Sweet Reserve (2007)Listed
Massena Shiraz Barossa Valley Epsilon (2006)Wishlisted
Duca Carlo Guarini Primitivo Vigne Vecchie (2010)Reviewed
Villa Malacari Rosso Conero (2009)Reviewed
Palama Fregi Barocchi Salento Rosso (2010)Reviewed
Pietraluna Negroamaro Salento (2011)Reviewed
Failoni Rosso Piceno (2010)Reviewed
Cantele Primitivo (2011)Reviewed
Kenwood Zinfandel Sonoma Valley (2011)Listed
Valle Dell'Asso Negramaro (2010)Reviewed