Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- 2 large leeks
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Domaine de Pignan Chateauneuf du Pape (2010)Wishlisted
Schmitt Sohne Rheinhessen Eiswein Germany (2002)Reviewed
Beringer Knights Valley Cabernet Sauvignon (2011)Wishlisted
Inama Soave Classico Vigneti Foscarino (2011)Wishlisted
Monte Faliesi Fiano di Avellino (2009)Wishlisted
Mazzocco Cabernet Sauvignon Dry Creek Valley (2010)Reviewed
Cloud Break Pinot Noir Central Coast (2009)Wishlisted
Castello Monaci Salice Salentino Liante (2010)Wishlisted
The Dreaming Tree Cabernet Sauvignon North Coast (2011)Wishlisted
Chateau la Pigotte Terre Feu Medoc (2010)Wishlisted