Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- 2 large leeks
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Baglio del Sole Inzolia Catarratto (2009)Wishlisted
Chateau Montelena Cabernet Franc Napa ValleyScanned
From the SourceCommented
Argiolas Perdera Isola Dei Nuraghi IGTScanned
Colterenzio Pinot GrigioScanned
Wine 101: CorkageCommented
A To Z Wineworks Chardonnay Oregon (2013)Cellared
14 Hands Chardonnay Washington (2010)Cellared
Fresh and Local Inspires Chef Brian Lewis's CreativityPosted
Rombauer Vineyards Merlot Napa ValleyScanned