Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- 2 large leeks
You also might like
Orecchiette with Fresh Fava Beans, Ricotta, and Shredded Mint Recipe
Macaroni with Summer Squash, Salami, and Ricotta Tomato Sauce Recipe
Fig and Ricotta Cheese Flatbread Recipe
Leek, Ricotta, and Walnut Pizza Recipe
Capellini with Fresh Ricotta, Roasted Garlic, Corn, and Herbs Recipe
Ricotta and Lemon-Basil Pasta Recipe
Frittata with Bacon, Fresh Ricotta, and Greens Recipe
Ricotta Gnocchi with Leeks and Fava Beans Recipe