Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- 2 large leeks
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Barone di Valforte Montepulciano d'Abruzzo (2011)Rated
Tasting Dirty & Rowdy with Hardy WallaceReplied
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Joie a Noble Blend (2009)Wishlisted
Feudo Principi di Butera Insolia (2012)Listed
Ventisquero Cabernet Sauvignon Grey (2010)Listed
Bonny Doon a Proper Claret (2012)Wishlisted
Newbie starting a wine/beer app to help with menusReplied
Organic for Earth Day?Commented