Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- 2 large leeks
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
If you're in Chicago and have some spare change...Replied
2014 Santa Lucia California Pinot close CALL.Replied
Our lucky dayReplied
Duplin Winery Muscadine Hatteras Red (NV)Reviewed
Château Coucheroy Red Bordeaux Blend Pessac-Léognan (2001)Wishlisted
Janzen Estate Bacio Divino Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2011)Listed
Bertani Valpolicella (2012)Wishlisted
Speri Valpolicella Classico Superiore la Roverina (2011)Wishlisted
Tommasi Valpolicella Classico Superiore Vigneto Rafael (2011)Wishlisted
Campofiorin Ripasso. Agricola Masi (2010)Wishlisted