Fresh Summer Recipe: Leek, Ricotta, & Lemon Flatbread | The Kitchn
- I made your recipe and it was absolutely delicious. It is just as good in the winter as in the summer, I imagine. Ahhhhhh, summer.
- How To Make Creamy Ice Cream with Just One Ingredient!
- sounds great! And I like that I can leave the zest off at the end for my anti-lemon husband.
- Slice the potato into thin rounds, about 1/8-inch thick and preferably
- Pre-heat the oven to 450°. If you have a baking stone, place this in the oven now.***This can also be done over on the grill outside. Check out
- 2 large leeks
You also might like
Best Wine Deals
Eager to learn all about wineReplied
Convert a commercial Refrigerator Into a Wine Cooler.Replied
Fetzer Merlot California SundialScanned
Corvo Nero d'Avola Sicilia IGT (2010)Listed
Whatcha drinking tonight?Replied
Costa di Bussia Barolo Riserva (2006)Wishlisted
G.D. Vajra Barbera d'Alba SuperioreScanned
Silver Oak Cabernet Sauvignon Napa Valley (2007)Wishlisted
Syrah Offline 7/19/14 Sonoma CountyReplied
Top Malbec Tasted 4/14Commented