Garlic Herb Seasoned Tilapia
- 1 ½ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Perfect Pinch® Salt Free Garlic & Herb Seasoning
- 2 tablespoon(s) butter, melted
- ¼ teaspoon(s) McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 1 teaspoon(s) McCormick® Onion Powder
- 1 ½ tablespoon(s) fresh lemon juice
- 1 pound(s) tilapia fillets
1. Mix butter, lemon juice, Seasoning, onion powder and pepper in small bowl until well blended. 2. Place fish on broiler pan. Brush butter mixture over fish. 3. Broil 10 to 12 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Test Kitchen Tip: Substitute red snapper, striped bass, flo...