Garlicky Kale and Spinach Dip
- ½ cup olive oil
- 4 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 3 tablespoons toasted pine nuts
- 2 medium garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 bunch spinach, washed and tough stems removed (about 5 ounces)
- 1 bunch kale, washed and tough stems removed (about 7 ounces)
Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Prepare an ice water bath by filling a bowl halfway with ice and water; set aside. Add kale and spinach to the boiling water and cook until wilted, about 2 minutes. Remove from the boiling water and plunge into the ice bath. Once the greens are cool,...