Georgia Cookie Candy 2
- 2 stick(s) butter or margarine, softened (1 cup sticks)
- 1 cup(s) crunchy peanut butter
- 3 cup(s) confectioners sugar, sifted
- 1 ½ cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1 ½ cup(s) semisweet chocolate chips
Line a 13 by 9 by 2-inch pan with foil. Combine the butter, peanut butter, sugar, and graham cracker crumbs in a food processor. Process until the mixture forms a ball. Press into the foil-lined pan using your hands or a spatula. Melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler over simmering water or...