Grandma's Stuffed Celery
- 1 bunch celery - large stalks washed, trimmed, and cut into 3 sections
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese at room temperature
- ¾ cup chopped pimento-stuffed green olives
- 2 cloves garlic, finely minced
- 1 pinch salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
1. Thoroughly dry each piece of celery with paper towels. Mix the cream cheese, olives, garlic, salt, and black pepper in a bowl. Using a knife, spread a generous amount of cream cheese filling down the center indentation of each celery piece. Serve immediately or refrigerate.