Grape Beet Jelly 2
- 4 Beets (4 cups juice) (large)
- 4 cup(s) Sugar (measured and set aside)
- 1 box(es) Pectin (Ball, low sugar/no sugar)
- 2 package(s) Grape Cool Aid
- 2 cup(s) Water (enough to cover beets)
Wash, peel and quarter beets, place in a medium sausepan and cover with water and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and simmer for (20) minutes. Let cool and drain saving juice. (strain juice), discard beets or (use pickled beet recipe save beets and a little beet juice) you can save fr...