- pie weights or raw rice
- 4 tablespoons confectioners sugar
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons finely chopped candied ginger
- Sweet pastry dough
- 4 grapefruit (preferably 2 pink and 2 red)
- 1 9- to 10-inch round tart pan (1 inch deep) with removable bottom
Roll out dough with a floured rolling pin into a 13-inch round on a floured surface and fit into tart pan (if pastry breaks, press together with your fingers). Trim excess dough, leaving a 1/2-inch overhang, then fold overhang inward and press against side of pan to reinforce edge. Lightly prick ...