- ¼ cup chopped garlic
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- ½ cup coarsely chopped fresh dill
- 6 artichokes (each 3 1/2 in. wide)
- ¼ cup chopped fresh ginger
- 2/3 cup balsamic vinegar
1. Slice artichoke tops off crosswise to remove tips; discard. Pull small leaves from artichokes. With scissors, cut off and discard thorny tips from remaining outer leaves. With a knife, trim fibrous exterior from bottoms and stems.2. Half-fill an 8- to 10-quart pan with water. Cover and bring t...