Grilled Asparagus and Prosciutto Wraps with Pineapple
- 8 1/4-inch-thick slices of pineapple
- 8 thin slices of prosciutto
- 32 medium asparagus spears
- 2 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) red wine vinegar
- 2 ounce(s) chorizo
Light a grill. In a small skillet, heat the 2 tablespoons of olive oil. Add the chorizo and cook over low heat, stirring occasionally, until crisp, about 8 minutes. With a slotted spoon, transfer the chorizo to a plate. Pour the leftover oil into a small bowl, whisk in the vinegar and season with...