Grilled Cheddar and Ham with Apple and Chutney Sandwiches
- 0.5 Granny Smith apple—peeled
- 8 slice(s) of pumpernickel bread
- 0.5 cup(s) Mango chutney
- 8 ounce(s) thinly sliced Virginia ham
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 8 ounce(s) thinly sliced sharp cheddar cheese
Spread the bread with the butter and arrange, buttered side down, on a work surface. Spread each slice with the mango chutney. Top half of the slices with the apple, cheddar and ham and close the sandwiches. Preheat a skillet or panini press. Grill the sandwiches over low heat until the bread is ...