Grilled Cheese Sand-Witches with Celery Broomsticks
- 8 slices cheddar cheese (4-by-4-by-1/8-inch)
- Celery Broomsticks
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 tablespoons (½ stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 slices (½-inch-thick) pumpernickel bread
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using a witch's hat cookie cutter, cut out a hat from 4 slices of cheese; set aside. 2. Spread one side of each slice of bread with butter. Spread the unbuttered side of 4 slices of bread with the mustard. Place on a baking sheet, buttered-side down. 3. Divide re...