Grilled Cheese with Apple and Arugula
- 8 slices Fruited Sourdough Sandwich Bread
- ¼ cup (4 tablespoons) soft unsalted butter
- ½ cup Granny Smith apple, thinly sliced
- 1 ounce baby arugula
- 8 ounces sliced sharp cheddar cheese
1) Heat a panini press or an electric griddle to 350°F. 2) Generously butter one side of each slice of bread. 3) Flip four slices over so the butter side is facing down. Top each with the sliced apple, cheddar, arugula, and the remaining slices of bread (butter side up). 4) Place the prepared san...