Grilled Cheese with Grainy Mustard
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, room temperature
- 8 hearty slices whole-grain bread, or bread of choice, about 1/3 inch thick
- 3 tablespoons grainy mustard, plus more to taste
- 6 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
1. Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Spread butter over one side of each slice of bread. 2. Arrange bread, butter side down, on a piece of plastic wrap or wax paper. Spread each slice of bread with mustard. Arrange cheese over 4 slices of bread, and sandwich together with remaining bread, butter side...