Grilled Eggplant, Tomatoes, and Zucchini
- About 1/3 cup olive oil
- 4 Roma tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons salt, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 small zucchinis, trimmed and halved lengthwise
- 2 medium eggplants, trimmed and sliced diagonally (about 3/4 inch thick)
1. In a large bowl, dissolve 2 tablespoons salt in 3 quarts cold water. Add eggplant slices and weight with a plate or inverted bowl. Let sit 30 minutes. 2. Meanwhile, prepare a charcoal or gas grill for medium-high heat (you can hold your hand at grill level only 3 to 4 seconds). 3. Drain and dr...