- 3 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil; more as needed
- 1 large globe eggplant (about 1 lb.), trimmed and cut into ½-inch-thick rounds
- Kosher salt
Prepare a medium-high charcoal or gas grill fire. Brush both sides of the eggplant slices with olive oil and season with salt. Grill (covered on a gas grill; uncovered on a charcoal grill) until golden-brown grill marks form, 3 to 4 minutes. Turn the eggplant and grill until tender and well marke...
Variations on Grilled Eggplant
- Kosher salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoon(s) extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 medium eggplant e and sliced crosswise 1/2 inch thick