Grilled Peaches with Pecorino and Prosciutto
- Nonstick vegetable oil spray
- 4 firm but ripe large peaches, halved, pitted
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 4 thin slices prosciutto, halved lengthwise
1. Spray grill rack with nonstick spray; prepare barbecue (high heat). Brush peach halves with oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill peaches until lightly charred, about 2 minutes per side. Place on large plate, skin side down; top each with cheese slice and drape with prosciutto. Serve im...