Grilled Porterhouse with Shallots and Potatoes
- 2 ¼ pounds bone-in porterhouse or sirloin steak
- Vegetable oil, for grill
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 ¼ pounds russet potatoes (about 3 medium), cut into 1 ½-inch pieces
- 1 pound shallots (about 12), unpeeled
1. Heat a grill to medium-high. Place shallots and potatoes separately on two large double layers of foil lined with parchment paper; drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Fold parchment and foil around vegetables and crimp edges to form two packets. 2. Clean and lightly oil ho...