Grilled Portobello Mushroom Burgers
- 1 red pepper - grilled, seeded, skinned and cut into quarters
- 4 large portobello mushrooms - stems and gills removed and caps wiped clean.
- ¼ cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1 tomato - sliced
- ½ cup(s) basil leaves
- 4 sandwich rolls or burger buns, sliced in half
- 2 teaspoon(s) Dijon mustard
- + 6 more ingredients
- 3 teaspoon(s) garlic - minced
- ¼ cup(s) fresh grated parmesan cheese
- 4 slice(s) provolone or fresh mozzarella cheese - sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 2 tablespoon(s) balsamic vinegar
- ¼ cup(s) olive oil
Heat grill to medium. In a small bowl, mix together the mayo, parmesan cheese and mustard. Mix in 1 teaspoon garlic and set aside. In another small bowl, whisk the olive oil, vinegar and 2 teaspoons of garlic. Brush oil mixture over both sides of the mushrooms. Sprinkle with salt and pepper....