Grilled Rib-Eye Steak with Roquefort Butter
- 1 Tbs. coarse salt
- 1 Tbs. fresh thyme leaves
- 2 Tbs. freshly ground black pepper
- Roquefort Butter (optional)
- 2 boneless rib-eye steaks, about 20 oz. each (1-½ inches thick)
- 1 Tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
In a small bowl or dish, combine the black pepper, thyme, and olive oil and rub equal amounts of the mixture on both sides of each steak. Set aside and prepare the grill. When the fire is hot (you'll be able to hold your hand just above the grate for 1 second), sprinkle both sides of the steaks ...