Grilled Simple Caesar Salad
- 2 anchovy fillets (optional)
- Shaved Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, trimmed and halved lengthwise
1. Heat a cast-iron grill pan. Brush cut sides of the romaine with olive oil. Generously sprinkle with salt and pepper. Grill until charred and blackened in a few places, about 2 minutes. 2. Place the lettuce pieces on a platter. Drizzle with olive oil, lemon juice, and shaved Parmesan. Garnish ...